FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Saturday

Good News

I have been told by a couple of people that I never mention any good news on my blog. I'll attempt to take that constructive criticism to heart. In fact, I'll start today!

A group of Republican Congressmen have made me proud. And, they are all from California! Representatives Duncan Hunter, Brian Bilbray, and Darrell Issa are sounding off against CNN for airing thier dispicable footage of terrorist snipers shooting American soldiers.

These men are calling on the Pentagon to pull out any and all CNN embeded reporters. In Rep. Hunter's words, CNN is "the publicist for an enemy propaganda film."

Rep. Hunter goes on to say:

"The average American Marine or soldier has concluded after seeing that film that CNN is not on their side."

Right on, guys. Right on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home