FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Monday

How to defeat Global warming

Ugh. This is a perfect example of why most celebrities should refrain from speaking in their spare time. When you are not on stage or on screen, please don't open your mouth and let words escape. You ruin any image of intelligence when you express your thoughts. When you create a dissertation on social policy, you demonstrate exactly how void you are of rational thought. Prime example…Sheryl Crow.

She has been on the Global Warming bandwagon for some time now. Recently, she and Laurie David have been on a college tour trying to bring new converts into their Global Warming religion. They have been chronicling their tour exploits on their blog. Last week, Sheryl made the following post. You simply have to read it for yourself:


"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating.

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required."


I…She…I………I am at a loss for words.

Wait a second. I found the right words. Sheryl, you’re an idiot. But, this is a prime example of the lunacy coming out of this religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home