FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Monday

You really can't make this stuff up.

It’s as if God were reaching down out of heaven and smacking environmentalists in the back of the head (metaphorically, of course). When I see stories like this, I just have to laugh. The Global Warming hysteria becomes so overwhelming at times. But, when their hysteria meets the reality of our climate, it’s a ripe area for comedy.

Take this story for instance. The title is really all you need to read to burst into laughter:

“Cold, rain cuts short global warming rally.”

A Global Warming rally was called off because it was too cold. Priceless.

But, it get’s better.

“The storm prevented the use of solar ovens for a potluck picnic, Stiller said, and caused the planned two-hour demonstration to break up after about an hour.”


The great saving technology of the Global Warming lobby, Solar Power, is useless in certain weather conditions. Oh well. I'm sure that we can look past that little problem. You might pay a hell of a lot more for a less efficient power source. But, you'll feel much better about yourself.

I know. My comments on this story just illustrate that I don’t know what I’m talking about. After all, Global Warming pushers tell me that extremely COLD weather is evidence of Global Warming! Extreme Cold = Global Warming.

Cold…Warming. I…I…I…I don’t know what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home