FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Friday

Advice for Lindsay Lohan

Let me say this upfront. I don’t care one iota about Lindsay Lohan’s latest legal troubles. Celebrity news and gossip is at the bottom of my priority list. Wait. Let me correct that. It isn’t even ON my priority list.

But, a Los Angeles Defense attorney has spoken out concerning the case. And, unfortunately for him, he has made a statement which is so stupid that I cannot ignore it. To do so would be a wasted opportunity for good comedy.

While trying to advise Lohan on what her next move should be, attorney Barry Gerald Sands actually made the following statement:

“Whatever you have done in the past, do a 360-degree turn and go the other way.”


Folks, this man has a law degree. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home