FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Saturday

Shameless Self-Promotion

As most of you know, I recently wrote a few scripts for a video series that our drama team was producing for Church. The video series was entitled "Common Sense." I wrote this as an homage to one of the best TV shows of all-time, "Arrested Development." The videos were a hit at Church.

Because of the great reception the recieved in the services, I decided to post them on YouTube and its Christian counter-part GodTube. I was curious what other people's reactions to them might be.

So far, the comments have been good. In fact, about a month ago, I received a call from a church in California who wanted to use the videos for a similar sermon series that they were doing. They saw the videos on GodTube and were really impressed. Naturally, I was flattered. So, I sent them a copy to use at their church.

Now, the "Common Sense" videos have even landed our drama team in the local newspaper! After finding our videos on GodTube, the Gainesville Times wrote an article about the Christian video website and featured the "Common Sense" videos. They even included an interview with me!

You can read the full story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home