FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Monday

It's funny because it's true

As most of you know, I'm not a huge fan of kids. They're loud, they're annoying, they're messy...this list could go on for a while.

I understand that all parents think THEIR child is the exception to this. THEIR child wouldn't ever do anything to annoy someone else. THEIR child is a perfect angel. Parents, trust me when I say that no one else around you agress with that. Your child can be quite irritating.

I am also aware of the fact that kids will be kids. They scream, they run around restaurants, they whine, they cry, and they don't know any better. It's all a part of their nature.

But, if "kids will be kids," PARENTS MUST BE PARENTS. Stop acting like everything your child does is adorable. Stop acting like your child is a perfect angel. Hang up the cell phone and control your damn kid.

I think this cartoon perfectly sums up the sentiment I'm trying to express:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home