FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

Wednesday

This thrill up my leg

I…I…I…I don’t know what to say. Wait, a minute. Yes, I do. Chris Matthews is a liar.

I have written many times before about specific instances of Chris Matthews’s left-wing bias. This is not a baseless, unfounded statement. It has bearing in actual fact. Chris Matthews has an unmitigated bias toward leftist thinking, and he thoroughly incorporates his bias into his supposedly “objective reporting.”

Today’s example was from a broadcast last night on MSNBC. The unabashed leftist Chris Matthews was joined by the unabashed leftist Keith Olbermann to “report” on the evening’s Presidential primary race. Matthews’s favorite politician, Barack Obama, won the Potomac Primary and delivered his victory speech. After the speech was over, Matthews gave his assessment. Watch the video:




MATTHEWS: I have to tell you, you know, it’s part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama’s speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event. He speaks about America in a way that has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with the feeling we have about our country. And that is an objective assessment.

“This thrill going up my leg.” That was Matthews's reaction to Obama’s speech. Not only did it thrill him. The thrill, which he apparently does get to often, ran up his leg. Are you people hearing this?

To top it off, after admitting to the fact that hearing Barack Obama speak gives him borderline sexual excitement, Matthews has the chutzpah to claim that it is an “objective assessment.”

AN OBJECTIVE ASSESSMENT?!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home